SWOT Analysis of Winning Appliances with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Winning Appliances Pty. Ltd.
Kitchen and Laundry Appliances
Home appliance retail
Always Cheapest Prices
state of the art appliances at affordable prices
Home and kitchen segment for families
Middle and upper middle class women
offers traditional value and service in a modern context
1. Australia’s leading kitchen and laundry appliance specialist with more than 100 years of service
2. Displays an extensive range of over 50 quality brands
3. Good promotion method by partnering events like Best Home Chef cooking competition, cooking demonstrations and similar programs.
4. Enjoys customer trust with its promotion of family values
5. Customer satisfaction is high with its well trained staff and on time delivery
1. Not present outside the country
2. There has been complaints regarding its after sales services and quality of products
1. With everyday new technology and crunch of time for people, home appliance market is booming to make life easier. It can leverage its network and start online retailing and delivery to other countries outside Australia. 2.Can tie up with corporates and restaurants and can provide integrated kitchen makeover services
1.Recession has reduced the demand for costly durables like high end kitchen appliances which has hit sales
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Winning Appliances. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.