SWOT Analysis of BI-LO with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Southeastern Grocers Inc
Real savings real fresh
Offering fresh food on a wide variety at real low prices
People who have irregular working hours or work shifts, have less time for shopping and want to save as much as possible
Working class professionals who want to buy everyday items like milk, milk products, meat and frozen food and still want to buy it cheap.
Fresh Serving customers with best, high quality products and excellent service at the lowest and best value
1. Legacy of serving people since 1961 leading to strong brand equity 2. Offers wide range of fresh and chilled food along like milk, meat and readymade foods. 3. Also present in 200+ stores and employs 63000 people, wide in awareness. 4. Offers best quality products at best prices
5. Acquisition of smaller brands has enhanced the brand image
6. 480+ brands Winn Dixie brand
1. The range of food offered is limited compared to other supermarkets which limit the options available to consumers. 2.since it has gone through many acquisitions, brand awareness is a problem.
1. More young professionals living away from home and working long hours prefer frozen food. Hence their target group is increasing fast. 2.Increasing purchasing power parity leading to improved lifestyles e.g – more ready to eat foods 3. Expand network, wider product range and reach to people by opening up more flagship stores.
1.Robbery attempts and other threats lead to concerns for property loss. 2. Intense competition from corner stores, supermarkets, grocery stores and host of other convenience stores. 3.Lack of large scale space leading to merger of many convenience stores and increase in competition.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to BI-LO. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.