SWOT Analysis of CTown Supermarkets with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Supermarkets for savings
Employs economies of scale to be able to pool the advertising and purchasing power of small counterparts.
People who have irregular working hours or work shifts and might go for impromptu purchases
Working class professionals who want to buy everyday items like groceries, toiletries, drinks even during a weekend and also late at night as per their convenient time
Offers community based offerings and is localized. It focuses on offering modern quality supermarket facilities with the best in calss quality meat and produce.
1. Employs economies of scale to be able to pool the advertising and purchasing power of small counterparts.. 2. Offers wide range of fresh and chilled food along with fresh produce and meat 3. Offers coupons and weekly ads for promotion.
4. One of the largest retail outlet in New York
5. The company has over 200 stores spread across US
1. The range of food offered is limited compared to other supermarkets which limit the options available to consumers. 2. Items might be costlier than other supermarkets and hence might limit the target market.
1. More young professionals living away from home and working long hours prefer frozen food. Hence their target group is increasing fast. 2. Increasing purchasing power parity leading to improved lifestyles e.g – more ready to eat foods 3. Expand network, wider product range and reach to people by opening up more flagship stores.
1.Robbery attempts and other threats lead to concerns for property loss. 2. Intense competition from corner stores, supermarkets, grocery stores and host of other convenience stores. 3.Lack of large scale space leading to merger of many convenience stores and increase in competition.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to CTown Supermarkets. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.