SWOT Analysis of Bealls with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Clothing, footwear, housewares
Stores providing latest style and brands at lower prices
People buying their utilities from big retail stores
Middle and upper middle class people buying their normal utilities housewares etc from retail stores
Bealls are the retail stores which provides people large variety of products for their homes at affordable prices
1. Over 500+ stores across US shows its huge presence 2. Huge variety of brands at affordable prices 3. New assortment of quality merchandises adding almost daily in their outlets 4. Good Promotional activities increase brand recall
5. Locally a very well renowned brand
1. Poor performance in the peripheral market 2. Store concept hard to replicate because of difference in size and targeted consumers 3. Working with a different brand name Burke in some areas creating confusion
1. Potential entry in markets abroad 2. Strengthening operational synergies through regional presence 3. Moving towards more hybrid pricing strategy
1. Growing competition from various low prices stores 2. Traditional and new channel competition 3. Need to achieve organizational stability to control all stores
1. Kohl’s Corporation 2. The TJX Companies, Inc 3. Ross Stores,Inc
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Bealls. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.