SWOT Analysis of Gerland Food Fair with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Gerland Food Fair
Quality meat. Fresh Produce
High quality groceries at low rates
People who buy groceries from retail stores near them
Middle class who value buying groceries in retail store near them
A retail store providing fresh quality groceries consisting of large variety at affordable prices
1. Provides fresh quality grocery items at low rates 2. One of the oldest known food stores, so enjoys customer loyalty 3. Good distributer and supplier relation helps in providing at affordable rates 4. Good management, customer friendly staff
5. Stores are huge, extremely clean and well organized
6. Products include Beer, dairy, delicatessen, frozen foods, general merchandise, meat, pharmacy, produce, seafood, wine
1. Not a whole foods store, so provides fewer options for consumers 2. Weak online presence and e commerce 3. Have large variety of products but loses out on many day to day requirements
1. Expand and increase presence in other states 2. Work on online presence and sale through ecommerce 3. Increase product range to become a one stop store for all the customer requirements
1. Increasing number of local small grocery stores providing fresh food at cheaper rates 2. Big retailers like Walmart which are the one stop shops for all the consumer requirements 3. Many online retailers entering into the fresh food market and providing better services
1. Grocer supply 2. The Kroger co 3. Walmart stores Inc
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Gerland Food Fair. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.