SWOT Analysis of Costcutter with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Bibby Line Group
Proud to be local
Fully integrated solutions to retailer, brand heritage
Convenience stores and supermarkets, brand
Premium stores, independent
Customers confidence, fresh, local, value
1. Brand heritage: Many years old 2. Renowned brand: Serving over 1700 stores 3. Customize service: Services are provided after understanding the behavior of local customers 4. Brand portfolio: company provides variety of brands like Kwiksave, Costcutter and myCostcutter
5. Field Team: one of the largest field teams comprising of 600 people nationwide
1. Company does not have its own store and has intense competition ahd hence limited revenue share 2. Collapsed merger: Company had a failed merger after concerns about a cartel, this decreased brand strength
1. With strong brand heritage company can also enter in developing countries 2. Company can launch more brand-products which must be present exclusively in its store
1. Technological development 2. Equally active competitors which has high market share
1. J Sainsbury plc 2. John Lewis Partnership plc 3. Tesco plc
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Costcutter. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.