SWOT Analysis of David’s Supermarkets with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Free Smiles Every Day. No Purchase Necessary
Carry out service to all customers
Price conscious and household purchases
Middle class individual
Quality and Freshness
1. Credible brand: Presence of about 50 years 2. Mature network: 20+ stores in North Central Texas and Northeast Texas 3. Good innovative strategies to attract consumers, for example company has a huge, storewide ONE DAY SALE approximately once per quarter 4. Well trained employees to serve customers efficiently
5. David’s stores are concentrated in very small communities not served by other chains, thus face less competition
1. Small presence: Stores are concentrated in particular part of the country 2. No online purchase service 3. Primary focus is on grocery products, hence customers have to go other stores for the other products.
1. Expansion: All its stores are located around North-Central Texas, can expand its network in other regions of the nation 2. Company can also provide products like clothes, sanitary and household
1. Large retail players entering into smaller markets 2. The discounting strategy at Wal-Mart remains the significant threat for smaller community market
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to David’s Supermarkets. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.