SWOT Analysis of Econofoods with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Nash Finch Company
Full service grocery stores
Price conscious and household purchases
Middle class individual
Fair price and freshness
1. Image of a local store at all the locations
2. 10+ stores across the region of Minnesota, North Dakota and Wisconsin 3. Good portfolio of self-owned brand like AngusPride, etc 4. Successful marketing strategies like electronic coupons and running weekly promotions 5. CSR activities: Programs like Labels for Learning and Feeding Imagination increases brand trust
6. Fuel Saver “Buy groceries. Save on gas”: Its a unique strategy run by company in which consumer earn fuel rewards on total Econofoods purchase
1. Small presence: Stores are concentrated in particular part of the country 2. No online purchase service 3. Primary focus is on grocery products, hence customers have to go other stores for the other products.
1. Expansion: All its stores are located around North-Central Texas, can expand its network in other regions of the nation 2. Company can also provide products like clothes, sanitary and household
1. Large retail players entering into smaller markets 2. The discounting strategy at Wal-Mart remains the significant threat for smaller community market
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Econofoods. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.