SWOT Analysis of FoodMaxx with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Save Mart Supermarkets
Lifestyle and retail
Your Maximum Discount Supermarkets ; Get more for your money at FoodMaxx
No membership fee warehouse supermarket
Interested in discounts (price conscious)
Middle class & restaurants
Lowest Possible Prices
1. 45 stores with strong community support 2. S.H.A.R.E. (Supporting Humanities, Arts, Recreation, Education, and Sports) and C.A.R.E.S (Community, Arts, Recreation, Education) programs 3. Locally procured fruits and vegetables, very fresh as compared to other stores in the region 4. No frills shopping experience (There is no minimum that must be purchased)
5. Discount coupons available which attracts customers
1. Occasionally prices are higher than the market average 2. The stores are large but presence only in a few towns
3. Small towns and localities may not have many large scale buyers
1. Retail directly to restaurants and food courts 2. Online retail and home delivery on large purchases 3. Expansion to other major cities
1. Local mom and pop stores may have higher prices but convenience and customer loyalty is higher 2. Online retail have captured a large market share in the recent days 3. With the coming of better refrigeration technology and transportation, suppliers now look for customers for the best prices, even if they are far from the farm.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to FoodMaxx. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.