SWOT Analysis of H-E-B with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Lifestyle & Retail
Healthy Food at H – E – B
A number of low priced H-E-B products
Those interested in buying from the nearest store
Lower middle class
A community store
1. Over 350+ stores across the State of Texas and northern Mexico 2. From its pre-tax profits, it donates 5% to charity 3. Closed on Sundays and does not sell alcohol (A religious company) 4. Over 100 years in the retail sector with over 75,000+ employees
5. Some stores have additional services such as Bakery, Bank, Beauty Advisor, etc.
6. H-E-B plus! : caters electronics, kitchenware and outdoor equipment
7. Most of the stores have an attached pharmacy
1. Strong presence in Texas but very few stores in the other states 2. Very few stores have Bakery, toys or linen 3. Intense competition means limited market share
1. Expand outside Texas in US and abroad as well
2. Home delivery in localities is very convenient to customers 3. Customer loyalty programs help retain loyalty
1. Departmental stores have more variety to choose from 2. Local mom and pop stores 3. Specialized bakeries, restaurants and pharmacies
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to H-E-B. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.