SWOT Analysis of Miller's Fresh Foods with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Miller's Fresh Foods
Miller's Fresh Foods
Leading since 1927, it offers fresh and value based food.
People who have irregular working hours or work shifts and might go for impromptu purchases
Working class professionals who want to buy everyday items like groceries, toiletries, drinks even during a weekend and also late at night as per their convenient time.
Miller’s fresh food offers fresh food and good quality grocery at very competitive prices.
1. Legacy of serving people since 1927 and offers fresh food and good quality grocery at very competitive prices. 2. Offers wide range of food with more focus on customer satisfaction
3. A popular brand in the regions with a strong customer focus
4. Multi-brands available at the store along with fresh food
1. The range of food offered is limited compared to other supermarkets which limit the options available to consumers. 2.Brand awareness is restricted to a few places
3. Less revenues and low market share
1. More young professionals living away from home and working long hours prefer frozen food. Hence their target group is increasing fast. 2.Increasing purchasing power parity leading to improved lifestyles e.g – more ready to eat foods 3. Expand network, wider product range and reach to people by opening up more flagship stores outside the North Dakota area.
1.Economic fluctuations and govt policies can affect operations 2. Intense competition from corner stores, supermarkets, grocery stores and host of other convenience stores. 3.Lack of large scale space leading to merger of many convenience stores and increase in competition due to merger of many convenience stores.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.