SWOT Analysis of Jos. Kuhn & Co. with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Jos. Kuhn & Co.
Jos. Kuhn & Co.
Apparel and Accessories
Lifestyle and Retail
Unmatched in 118 ½ miles
High quality suiting every occasion
Premium business, sports and fashion clothing
upper-middle and higher class males
Clothing for men of all sizes
1. Almost 150 years experience in the industry 2. Caters business and sports attire 3. Formal wear rental is an added advantage for customers 4. Free alteration of product and a wide range of accessories to suit every occasion
1. Presence is limited to the near vicinity of the building where Jos. Kuhn & Co. is located 2. Has only a handful of brands on display 3. Quite a small player means lesser revenues compared to big retail stores
1. The Jos Kuhn could open shops in neighbouring states to increase reach 2. The customer experience on the website is very poor, at least the accessories could be displayed to garner interest in the customers 3. The shop could increase the brands available and enhance through tie-ups and marketing
1. There are a number of formal wear chains in Illinois 2. Even retail chains now have formal wear for sale or for rent 3. Changing trends in the fashion industry is hard to keep up
1. Seno Formal Wear Inc 2. Men’s Wearhouse 3. Suitsupply
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.