SWOT Analysis of Curacao with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
ADIR International, LLC
Lifestyle and retail
Price match guarantee (lowest prices in town)
Price conscious homemakers
Hispanic and Latino families
Great service and affordable prices
1. Large format stores concentrated across the west coast in US 2. Affiliates such as Curacao Business Centre, Curatel, Pasitel (Internet service provider), Curacao Financial, Campero, Curacao Travel 3. Electronics, furniture, baby products and fashion accessories are the primary target 4. Online retail complements the stores
5. Purchase available on EMI gives customers flexibility
5. The products and services available include Consumer Electronics, Toys, Home Appliances, Furniture and Jewelry
1. Presence is restricted to a few States means geographical limitations 2. Choice is limited in each of the segments especially in electronics 3. Lesser revenue shares since it is a smaller player compared to retail giants
1. Better trained employees will improve customer experience 2. Improving store presence would also help online retail 3. Movies and music is a big business which can be improved
1. Strong competition from Toy stores and furniture stores 2. Electronics and fashion trends get outdated fast 3. Online retail of a number of other competitors have better choice
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Curacao. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.