SWOT Analysis of Mac's Fresh Market with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Mac's Fresh Market
Mac's Fresh Market
Lifestyle and retail
We are all about fresh; Freshest meats in town
Products at a discount
Local price conscious town dwellers
Discount store with fresh farm produce
1. A good number of stores across the states of Louisiana, Mississippi and Arkansas in the US 2. Weekly ads and coupon system to attract customers 3. Price of products are low despite having a good quality 4. Primary focus on groceries, so the stores are famous for the vegetables and fruits
5. Regionally a well renowned brand among the local population
1. No online retail or home delivery 2. Does not have a wide variety of brands
3. Being a small player compared to big retail brands, it has very little market share
1. Health conscious buyers are interested in organic foods. Special section for these products would increase their purchase 2. Online retail and home delivery would increase the outreach of each store 3. Store presence is limited to three states, this can be increased to other states with similar population
1. Large retail chains now cater to every need of the customer 2. Online retail has now captured a significant market share 3. Mom and pop stores continue to thrive in small towns
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Mac's Fresh Market. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.