SWOT Analysis of McCaffrey's with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Lifestyle and retail
Because of our Variety, Freshness, and Service beyond Compare!
Top quality meat products combined with freshness and uniqueness
Those willing to pay extra for a price
Upper middle class
A SUPERmarket experience
1. A few stores in Pennsylvania and New Jersey in the US 2. Seafood, meat, bakery and prepared food are their speciality 3. Have a separate supporting catering business 4. A gifts section delivering flowers, gifts and fruit baskets
5. Customer loyalty program - Rewards Cards is for attracting customers
1. Very less emphasis on grocery and FMCG products 2. Store presence limited in a few places only is a concern 3. Being a smaller player compared to retail giants, limited revenues
1. The business can be expanded into other affluent localities in US 2. Food and catering business can be spun off as an entirely different business 3. Since the upper class is mostly health conscious, the stores can display more of organic products.
1. Large flower chains and online delivery poses a great threat 2. Mom and pop stores capture local retail 3. There is always competition from lesser priced retail chains and organic food stores
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.