Marsh Supermarkets, Inc. SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Lifestyle and Retail, Total Reads: 1129
SWOT Analysis of Marsh Supermarkets, Inc. with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Marsh Supermarkets, Inc.
Sun Capital Partners
Lifestyle and Retail
Quality and Value , Every Aisle, Every Day
Freshness and value in every product
Diet and health conscious
Middle class families
Nutrition and quality for families
1. Operates mainly in the mid-west region 2. Along with Marsh Supermarkets, has a total of nearly 100 stores 3. Guiding Star nutrition program is an exceptional initiative 4. O’Malia’s and Marsh parent company is Sun Capital Partners, which lends a strong background
5. Stores are supported by Marsh Pharmacies which are open 7 days a week
6. Fresh I-D-E-A customer loyalty card and discount coupons
7. Marsh kids club and 60+ senior discount
1. The stores are located only in few locations hence geographical limitations 2. Online retail offers not as advanced as bigger stores
3. Limited revenues and market share compared to retail giants
1. Similar to ready to eat food items, organic food products can also be marketed well 2. The service can be spread beyond the few states where it now caters 3. Online retail must be coupled with online payment gateways
1. Large retail chains have their own products under their own brand name at a lower rate 2. Organic products have a sizable market share 3. The menu of available foods depends on the chef and the cook.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.