Great American Food Stores SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Lifestyle and Retail, Total Reads: 410
SWOT Analysis of Great American Food Stores with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Great American Food Stores
Great American Inc
Your old fashioned general store Grocer Great American…..
Discounted prices and great deals offered
People buying groceries from retail stores near them
Middle class who value buying groceries in retail store near them and are always attracted by the deals and offers at these stores
A regional retail store brand providing fresh quality groceries at great deals
1. Provides fresh quality grocery items at discounted rates 2. Stores providing more customized and localized products to the consumers 3. Good Management and attractive promotional strategies 4. Good relation with local suppliers and distributors
1. Not a whole foods store, so provides fewer options for consumers 2. Product quality fails to match with big competitors
3. Limited market share and lesser revenues than big players
1. Get away with the image of being a local player by expanding and having presence in other states 2. Include products with big brands so that customer associate stores with such brands 3. Work on customer service and store ambience to provide good experience to the customer
1. Increasing number of local players with similar product lines and product range 2. Big retailers like Walmart adding many products everyday and providing them at a lot cheaper rates 3. Increase in retail stores with good ecommerce and quick home delivery
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.