SWOT Analysis of Kroger Marketplace with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
The Kroger company
Convenience store, supermarket
Right store. Right choice
One of the biggest retail stores in US
People who enjoy shopping for their all their needs from retail stores
Upper middle class and middle class people buying their most of the requirements from nearby retail stores
Kroger market place provides you with all your requirements with a huge variety of products at affordable prices
1. Big box stores from The Kroger company which is the largest supermarket chain by revenue in US 2. Huge range of products ranging from baby products to home requirements, jewelers etc 3. Excellent customer service and strong parent brand 4. Efficient three tier private label marketing strategy
5. Good management of distributors and suppliers
6. Apart from the store it has Starbucks, Donatos Pizza etc
1. Though number of Kroger store are large in US, marketplace stores are less 2. Promotional strategies are weak 3. No presence outside US means less global appeal
1. Promote the brand well through online campaign, increase e-commerce 2. Increase number of superstore in US 3. Using their strong brand name Enter market outside US
1. Walmart very strong in US, with its large number of store and good promotional strategies 2. Large number of online retailers providing similar products entering the US market
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Kroger Marketplace. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.