SWOT Analysis of Matherne’s Supermarket with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
The fresh marketplace
People who do their day to day small grocery items from local retail stores near them
Middle and upper middle class working people who buy their grocery from nearby stores on their way to home or office
Morton Williams is a store that provides you with fresh grocery and food items in stores very near to you
1. Freshly prepared and sold products 2. Old brand and Good reach amongst the consumers 3. Local touch in sale and promotion which helps customers to connect more easily 4. Good local supply ties gives fresh food to customers
5. Regionally a popular name in the area
1. Store ambience not that pleasing compared to big brands 2. Prices too high compared to other stores 3. No presence and reach in many states
1. Increase variety and the kinds of products sold 2. Make stores and service more attractive and customer friendly 3. Expand in other states and build efficient supplier and distributor ties to lower down the rates
1. Big retailers with lower prices eating up the business 2. Consumers moving towards e-retailers for better service and time constraint 3. Increase in number of such small grocery stores
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Matherne’s Supermarket. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.