SWOT Analysis of Rosauers Supermarket with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Quality. Service. Selection
Balanced selection of organic and natural food
People buying groceries and Deli from retail stores
Upper middle class working people who shops for groceries and Deli in retail stores near them
Rosauers bring to you high quality fresh grocery and Deli which you would love to buy anyday and anytime
1. Nice ambience, good choice of location, friendly staff 2. Quality products, Good variety, Good choice of stock 3. Old stores, Loyal customers 4. Good relation with suppliers, freshly served products, Competent prices
5. Over 2000 people are employed with the organisation
1. Quite expensive when compared to stores like Walmart 2. Less number of stores, limited target customers 3. Alleged child labor controversies affected the brand image
1. Increase the number of products sold, attract more customers 2. Increase number of stores, and expand in other states 3. Work on supplier and distributor ties, lower the prices
1. Less prices offered by big retailers for similar products 2. Online retailers leveraging the changing trends in the market 3. Increasing local competition
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Rosauers Supermarket. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.