SWOT Analysis of Shop n Save with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Shop n Save
Its really that simple
Good quality products at low prices
People buying groceries from retail store near them
Middle class and lower middle class working people who buy their groceries from retail store near them
Shop n save is a store where fresh groceries are easy to choose from and buy
1. Unbeatable variety of international food items 2. Owned by Supervalue which is a big brand in US 3. Fresh products offered, low prices 4. Large number of stores in US, good reach and acceptance from consumers
5. The brand has nearly 50 stores in the US
1. Not the best of the services offered compared to bigger brands 2. Limited geographic presence means less revenues and low market share
1. work on providing best services and quality experience to consumers 2. Expand in areas where it’s not present, build big store to make an impact 3. Increase the number of products to become a one stop shop
1. Losing customers to local competitors because of further low prices 2. Supervalue other stores cannibalizing business of Shop n Save 3. Increasing competition from big retailers like walmart and online retailers
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Shop n Save. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.