SWOT Analysis of Sunset Foods with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Grocery, Food, Deli
Low prices. High standards
Fresh food products at competent prices
People who enjoy buying grocery and Food from retail stores near them
Upper middle class working people who shop for grocery in retail stores
A popular store of fresh grocery, tasty food dishes for busy Moms and professionals
1. Outstanding selection of food, liquor, floral and other items 2. Friendly, competent staff to give finest customer service 3. Good relation with local organizations to get quality produce at good prices 4. Wide variety of foods including many ethnic brands and specialty healthy and organic brands
5. Good online service adds value for the customers
6. Nearly 1000 employees are with the organisation
1. Expensive when compared to stores like walmart 2. Limited market share and low revenues compared to big players 4. Stores are focused in some areas only
1. Increase the kind of products and variety sold 2. Expand in other cities and states 3. Work on pricing and increase the bargaining power with suppliers
1. Increase in the number of local grocery stores in the area 2. Big retailers entering into food market 3. Increase in the number of online retailers
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Sunset Foods. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.