SWOT Analysis of Food Bazaar Supermarkets with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food Bazaar Supermarkets
Bogopa Service Corp.
Discover something new!
Every culture is served differently, they believe “Not every community is the same”
Price conscious, backward culture
Fresh, high variety, state-of-the-art technology
1. Eminent brand name: Serving from over 25 years 2. Many stores across Tri-state metropolitan areas (NY, NJ, CT) 3. Firm makes it priority to serve the so-called “undeserved” communities that other major supermarket chains flee from; this develops trusted customer base 4. Special products for different communities: provide papa seca to Peruvian family on one hand and plantains to Guatemalan family on other
5. Wide range of self-owned products: Such as macaroni and cheese, rice, tomato ketchup, etc
6. Effective employees development programs : paid vacations, skills training classes, soccer tournament, etc
7. Involvement in CSR activities: college scholarships, foods and supplies donations, etc
1. Lack of brand presence outside the Tri-state metropolitan areas 2. No online purchase service 3. Primary focus is on grocery products, hence customers have to go other stores for the other products.
1. Expansion: All its stores are located around North-Central Texas, can expand its network in other regions of the nation 2. Company can also provide products like clothes, sanitary and household
1. Large retail players entering into smaller markets 2. The discounting strategy at Wal-Mart remains the significant threat for smaller community market
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Food Bazaar Supermarkets. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.