SWOT Analysis of La Epoca with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
The Heart of Downtown Miami Shopping
All elite brands under one roof
Fashion conscious , income
Brand-conscious, upper middle class
Elite fashion store
1. Credible brand: More than 100 years old 2. Substantial amount of SKU: brands like Diesel, Levi’s, Puma, Nike, Boss, etc 3. Image: Store is positioned as Miami’s boutique department store, this increases local customer’s loyalty 4. Innovations: store brings constructive changes readily by taking customer’s valuable feedbacks
5. Multi-brand apparels available in the store
1. Small presence: Store is present only in Miami 2. No online purchase service
3. Slightly higher price, hence cannot tap the middle class customers
1. Expansion: All its stores are located around North-Central Texas, can expand its network in other regions of the nation 2. Services like e-shopping and m-shopping can be launch to cater customers not living in Miami
3. Product innovation to attract other segment
1. Rapid changing fashion trends 2. Similar products available in other stores 3. Economic downturn can result in decreased sales, since the store have premium products
1. La Casa De Las Viejas 2. Nunez Fabrics Incorporated 3. REX Fabrics
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to La Epoca. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.