Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Lifestyle and Retail, Total Reads: 1487
SWOT Analysis of Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage
Health Food Chain
Healthy and nutritious food
Health, quality and price conscious individual
Middle class people with high health conscious
High quality products at affordable price
1. Credible Brand: Presence of over 65 years 2. Wide presence: More than 65 stores across the country 3. Company provides free nutrition and health information, this increases customer trust 4. Minimal impact on the earth ecosystem: High care is taken for this purpose, for ex only natural and organic foods are available in the stores
5. Good jobs that support balanced life: This increases employee satisfaction and thus increases operations efficiency
6. Recipient of many awards for its operational excellence
1. Since extra care is taken to provide eco-friendly products, this results in higher costs 2. Stores are concentrated in particular part of the country 3. No online purchase service
1. With strong brand heritage company can also enter in developing countries 2. Company can launch more brand-products which must be present exclusively in its store
1. The discounting strategy at Wal-Mart remains the significant threat for smaller community market
2. Technological development
1. Whole Foods Market, Inc. 2. The Fresh Market, Inc. 3. Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.