Heinen’s Fine Foods SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Lifestyle and Retail, Total Reads: 609
SWOT Analysis of Heinen’s Fine Foods with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Heinen’s Fine Foods
The brand has been into existence since over 80 years
Household purchases and quality conscious
Middle and upper class and high quality
Quality products at fair prices
1. Credible brand: Presence of more than 80 years 2. Effective network: 17 stores across working region 3. Saving schemes: Programs like weekly in-store savings, tasteful rewards saving, etc. are run to have high customer engagement 4. Unique Products: Products like Gourmet salmon burgers, Two brothers deli meats, etc. are store specialty
5. Good jobs that support balanced life: This increases employee satisfaction and thus increases operations efficiency
1. Presence only in small region of the nation 2.The stores are much smaller than those of a larger chains, therefore the variety and availability of some products sometimes does not equal to that those of larger ones
3. No online purchase service
1. Service and product expansion 2. Innovation in supply chain technology 3. All its stores are located in a small regions, can expand its network in other regions of the nation
1. Intense competition from existing retailers 2. The discounting strategy at Wal-Mart remains the significant threat for smaller community market 3. External changes like changing tax policies, government regulations, etc
1. Mariano’s 2. Whole Foods Market, Inc. 3. The Fresh Market, Inc.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.