SWOT Analysis of Omni Foods with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Jackson’s Star Market
Customer are the most important ingredient to success, hence they must be provided with highest quality and service
Customers from all demographics
Best quality and freshest perishables
1. Well-known brand: More than 30 years old 2. Well-planned operations: Store is further divided in sub departments like bakery, kitchen, meat, etc 3. Full-trained employees: Stores are armed with some of the most experienced staff in the perishable industry
4. Good variety of products which attracts customers
1. Omni foods is present only in few towns 2. No online purchase is a concern 3. Primary focus is on grocery, customer need to go to other stores for other products
1. Expansion: All its stores are located around North-Central Texas, can expand its network in other regions of the nation 2. Company can also provide products like clothes, sanitary and household
1. Large retail players entering into smaller markets 2. The discounting strategy at Wal-Mart remains the significant threat for smaller community market
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Omni Foods. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.