SWOT Analysis of Price Chopper with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and grocery
Personalized customer service
Middle and upper class individual
Freshest food at affordable prices
1. Well-known brand: About 80+ years old 2. Credible distribution: More than 100 stores across the country 3. Aggressive expansion strategy: Company has acquired many stores from chains like Giant Value, P&C food markets, etc 4. Company is involve in various green and energy-saving initiatives like generation of power through natural gas fuel cell, this increases brand loyalty
1. Competitive market means low brand loyalty and less revenues
2. Small business units compared to big players
3. Advertising and marketing exercises are restricted
1. New products and services can be launch to cater new segment 2. Growth rates and profitability 3. Company can enter into new markets globally to increase its customer base
1. Rising cost of raw materials 2. Government regulations and unexpected problems 3. Financial capacity and price changes
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Price Chopper. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.