SWOT Analysis of Roth’s Fresh Market with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Roth’s Fresh Market
Roth's Fresh Market
Over 50 years of existence of the brand in the region
High focus on customer service
Customers from all classes
Middle and upper class
Customer service, cleanliness, product quality and community involvement
1. Roth’s has more than 50 years of presence in the category, which makes it household brand in the target region 2. Distribution Network: Roth’s has nine supermarket in the Mid-Willamette Valley, this increases visibility and also help in reaching more customers 3. Online shopping service is available 4. Full-trained employees: Stores are armed with some of the most experienced staff in the grocery industry
5. Diversification: Group has also entered into services like catering, flowering, etc. This decreases dependence on one category
1. Roth’s is present in only few town 2. Brand recall is low due to less advertising and marketing exercises 3. Primary focus is on grocery, customer need to go to other stores for other products
1. Expansion: All its stores are concentrated in small region, can expand its network in other regions of the nation 2. Company can also provide products like clothes, sanitary and household
3. CRM initiatives: These stores cater to the locality, hence can benefit from CRM policies to ensure customer loyality
1. Technological development 2. Large retail players entering into smaller markets 3. Government regulations and unexpected problems
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Roth’s Fresh Market. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.