SWOT Analysis of Save-On-Foods with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Overwaitea Food Group
You can find everything you need at low prices you want
Quality conscious middle class individuals
Quality, selection and service that one can’t put a price on
1. Credible brand: About 100 years old 2. Distribution network: Stores are located in about 90 cities across the country 3. Stores carry both standard brand names and private label brands, such as Western Family, Western Classics, etc 4. Local Touch: Each store are designed after understanding local demand. For example some stores provide nutrition tours, health clinics, etc
5. Stores ensures high customer engagement through effective saving schemes. Programs like More Rewards in which company provide store’s loyalty card which is accepted not only at all the chain’s stores but also at all Chevron Gas Station, etc
6. Programs like community support and every kid’s dream results in high brand loyalty
1. Online purchase service is not available 2. Low Margins due to price wars leading to dip in profits 3. Primary focus is on grocery, customer need to go to other stores for other products
1. New products and services can be launch to cater new segment 2. Growth rates and profibality 3. Company can enter into new markets globally to increase its customer base
1. Large retail players entering into smaller markets 2. Government regulations and unexpected problems 3. Rising cost of raw materials
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Save-On-Foods. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.