SWOT Analysis of Stewart’s Shops with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
We are closer to you
Privately owned company- 1/3 is owned by employee and 2/3 by Dake family
Middle Class individuals
Flavors and freshness
1. Well-Known Brand: Chain is more than 90 years old 2. Distribution: Today there are 330 Stewart’s Shops located across upstate New York and southern Vermont 3. Ownership: Stewart’s Shops is a 1/3 employee and 2/3 family-owned convenience store chain, this motivates employee to give their best 4. Specialty: Stores are known for branded ice-cream, potato chips, milk and coffee
5. Diversity: Chain has also started selling gas and at present, more than 200 stores are equipped with gasoline pumps
6. Seasonal Product: Chain provides some products only for certain seasons like Happy Camper ice-creams are available during summers
7. Debt: Firm own all its real estate and have no debt, which ensures the long term stability
1. Stewart’s Shops are present only in few towns 2. No online purchase and less advertising is a concern
3. Small business units compared to big players means low market share
1. New products and services can be launch to cater new segment 2. Growth rates and profibality 3. Company can enter into new markets globally to increase its customer base
1. Rising cost of raw materials 2. Government regulations and unexpected problems 3. Large retail players entering into smaller markets
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Stewart’s Shops. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.