SWOT Analysis of Superior Grocers with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Value, Variety & Quality
Recognize customers and employees as “partners” create pride
Middle to high income, busy lifestyle
Highest quality, best price, service
1. Establish store network: 40 stores throughout southern california 2. Brand has a legacy of almost 30+ years, hence high customer loyalty 3. High on technology: Services like bill payment processing, water vending machines, coin counting machines, ATM etc. are available in stores 4. Community: Company supports organization like Alliance Charter Schools, City Of Hope, American Cancer Society, etc. This result in good brand image
5. High Customer Engagement: Programs like community health fairs, Superior store coupons, internet coupons, etc. are run.
1. Omni foods is present only in few towns 2. Lower revenues and less market share compared to big brands
3. Smaller business units are compared to large retail players
1. Expansion: All its stores are located around Southern California, can expand its network in other regions of the nation 2. Company can also provide products like clothes, sanitary and household
3. Growth rates and profitability
1. Large retail players entering into smaller markets 2. The discounting strategy at Wal-Mart remains the significant threat for smaller community market
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Superior Grocers. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.