SWOT Analysis of AJ’s Fine Foods with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
AJ’s Fine Foods
Purveyors of fine Foods
Unique Food items, Gourmet products and services
People buying food from stores near them
Upper middle class working professionals who visits high end stores for its unique taste
AJ’s Fine foods brings for you the best shopping experience along with quality fresh unique food to offer
1. Nice ambience of stores, gives fun shopping experience, Good friendly service 2. Good taste, fresh food served 3. Unique range of Deli and food, Attracts many 4. Have found a niche in the food market with its quality unique produce and kinds of stock, can charge high because of that
5. Bashas being a very strong and respected brand for foods adds to the overall value of AJ’s
1. Very upscale, lose out on many customers because of that 2. Some products too Expensive 3. Limited number of stores 4. Lose out on sale because of low online offerings
1. Work on the offered product mix to attract more customers and become a one stop shop
2. Work on the overall management of Bashas, use the brand to increase buying power against suppliers to achieve low prices 3. Promote well online and increase online services
1. Increase in the number of online stores 2. Increase in local competition and similar offerings by big retailers 3. Increase in supplier power in recent times
1. Safeway Inc 2. Walmart Stores 3. Fry’s Food and drug store
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to AJ’s Fine Foods. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.