SWOT Analysis of Morton Williams with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Family owned business-Morton Williams
Grocery, Fresh food
The Fresh Marketplace
Fresh quality products
People Buying grocery , Deli from stores near them
Upper middle class working people who buy groceries and Food frequently from outside stores
Morton Williams stores exist and are designed to reflect the needs of individual neighborhood and serve them to the best
1. Vast variety to offer, lots of selection including organic food 2. Very cheap home delivery service 3. Quality fresh produce ensure high quality for the consumers 4. Give Choice to select items which is very much required for some customers
1. Revenues restricted to one place which leads to very low market share
2. Only operate in Newyork city in US
1. Work on Managing stores properly and providing quality service 2. Work on store design, size and product prices 3. Expand in other cities and states
1. Increase in local competition on the area 2. Increase in buyer and supplier power 3.Competition offered by big retailers and online stores
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Morton Williams. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.