SWOT Analysis of Vallarta Supermarkets with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Vallarta supermarkets Inc
Supermarket, grocery, Food
Isu tienda latina por excelencia !
Splendid collection of Mexican Products
People buying grocery , and daily requirement stuff from supermarkets
Middle class professionals who like to buy products with more Mexican touch and taste
For the People in US who like and want to explore products not with typical American flavor at affordable prices
1. Stores have Fantastic Interior décor, big size and are very clean 2. Very well stocked and reasonable prices 3. Good Mexican atmosphere and taste, which differentiates it from the other stores 4. Very well managed and friendly service
5. Good Promotional strategies to attract customers
1. Still a local store, Failed to expand on its gained popularity 2. Too Focused to Mexican/Latino customers, lose out on many other customers 3. Positioned itself as non Anglo American supermarket 4. Not good bargaining power with suppliers and distributors
1. If it decides to go big, it will be easy as it has gained a very good name overall 2. Expand in other states of US 3. Target more customers through online campaigns and sales
1. Changing buying power and taste of people overall, people like to buy food which is easily available everywhere 2. Big retailers also started to provide different variety, style, taste of products to attract more customers 3. Tough competition from various online retailers
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.