SWOT Analysis of Sedano's with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Navarro Discount Pharmacies
El gustro el nuestro
Largest Hispanic owned supermarket currently making its presence felt in the Orlando market.
People who have irregular working hours or work shifts and might go for impromptu purchases
Working class professionals who want to buy everyday items like groceries, toiletries, drinks even during a weekend and also late at night as per their convenient time.
Sedano’s the largest Hispanic owned supermarket currently making its presence felt in the Orlando market.
1. Legacy of serving people since 1961 dominates the Hispanic market in the Orlando area. 2. Offers wide range of fresh food along with friendly service for the local community. 3. Also offers additional attractive services to the customers like gift coupons, customer reward programs etc.
4. Locally quite a well renowned player
1. The range of food offered is limited compared to other supermarkets since which limit the options available to consumers. 2. Brand awareness is restricted to the Orlando area. 3. The prices of items are higher than supermarkets and grocery stores which might limit the target group.
1. More young professionals living away from home and working long hours prefer frozen food. Hence their target group is increasing fast. 2. Increasing purchasing power parity leading to improved lifestyles e.g – more ready to eat foods 3. Expand network, wider product range and reach to people by opening up more flagship stores outside the Orlando area.
1. Robbery attempts and other threats lead to concerns for property loss. 2. Intense competition from corner stores, supermarkets, grocery stores and host of other convenience stores. 3. Lack of large scale space leading to merger of many convenience stores and increase in competition due to merger of many convenience stores.
1) Walmart Inc. 2) Winn Dixie Stores Inc. 3) Publix Super Markets, Inc.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.