SWOT Analysis of Marshalls with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Never pay full price for fabulous
Branded clothes at cheaper price
People seeking supermarket retail stores
Individuals and families from the middle class
1. U.S.'s second largest off-price family apparel and home fashion retailer 2. Great deals on designer items which attracts customers 3. They have excellent shoe collection which is one of the attractions amongst the customers 4. The electronic gadgets collection is also a major attraction amongst the customers
5. Recession in the economy affects people’s spending habits and hence increases customer base of such stores
6. The volatility of American economy drives people to the off-price stores
1. Less brand awareness and low reach is a big concern 2. Cases of alleged slow customer service, which sometimes leads to dissatisfaction amongst the customers
1. Recession in the economy will increase the customer base of this store 2. Expansion in to other countries 3. Introduce the sunglasses and jewellery collection in the store
1. Relatively little control over the assortment of the merchandise in its stores 2. Threat from Walmart providing same products at less price
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Marshalls. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.