SWOT Analysis of Robèrt's Fresh Market with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Robèrt's Fresh Market
Robert’s Fresh Market
Value added services and family orientated business
People seeking Supermarket retail chains
Urban middle class individuals and families
Neighbourhood oriented full-service market
1. Selection of pastries is good and also selection of that of king cakes 2. Excellent selections of exotic foods are found 3. Value added services such as ‘Shop with our Dietician’ attracts customers 4. Online shopping is available with delivery to the destination
5. Catering services are also provided
6. Decent wine selections in their stores
1. The items are expensive in the store as compared to other Supermarket chains 2. Selection is limited as compared to other stores 3. Brand recall is quite low as compared to bigger players
1. Opening new stores in high growth neighbourhoods 2. Incorporating new technology in distribution and supply chain 3. Opportunity to remodel the stores to modernize them
1. Low cost competitors like Walmart are serious threat to the business 2. Intense Competition in the grocery segment 3. A downturn in economy could affect store profitability
4. Inflation in the economy can squeeze out profits in this intense competition market
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Robèrt's Fresh Market. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.