SWOT Analysis of Toye, Kenning & Spencer with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Toye, Kenning & Spencer
Toye and Co.
Jewellery, Clothing, Freemasonry
Great British Designer and craftsmen for over three centuries
Superb craft skills, innovative design, quality and service
Jewellery and clothing retail
Government, Corporates, Clubs, Societies
Superb craftsmanship and innovative designs provider
1. The firm holds a Royal Warrant to Queen Elizabeth II for Supply of Gold and Silver laces, insignia and embroidery 2. The firm is the sole supplier of the buttonhole Honours emblem 3. Superb craftsmanship amongst its employees 4. Latest technology is exploited for design purposes
5. Supplies Honours badges and ribbons presented at investitures
6. 300+ years of heritage gives the business an identity
1. Products are expensive, hence not able to compete with other low cost manufacturers 2. Due to pricing concerns they lost their multi-million pound contract to their old customer, Ministry of Defence 3. Lost some senior executive employees to the competitors
1. New markets in emerging countries, National Governments and private individuals 2. Introduction of new products in the market
1. Advancement of the technology makes manufacturing cheaper and easier 2. Changing lifestyles and social habits, such as internet shopping
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.