SWOT Analysis of Yellowstone Mercantile with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Yellowstone Mercantile Inc
Independently Owned Store
The Christmas Store
One of the oldest stores in Montana
Men of all age groups
Good variety of Clothing and Apparel Wear
1. Rich heritage of being around since 1906. 2. It was one of the few stores serving Montana 3. Specializing in men’s apparel. 4. It had a Good Customer Service
5. Brand loyalty was high among the smaller customer base
1. Could not compete with larger stores on price 2.Cannot enjoy economies of scale as other national stores 3. Women’s and kids section lacked variety 4. Less brand awareness and low revenues hurt the company
1. The closed brand can be reopened to take leverage of the brands rich brand equity 2. Expand the selection and variety at the reopened store 3. Opportunity to cater to multi-ethnic groups in US with new ethnic marketing efforts
4. Expand services to offer a better shopping experience
5. Target newer customer segments through discount packages and promotional offers
1. Economic slowdowns will shift customers to stores with cheaper offerings like walmart 2. Competition from other local stores 3. Price wars can drive down already low profit margins
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Yellowstone Mercantile. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.