SWOT Analysis of 24Studio with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Online home shopping services
24Studio - Home Shopping And Much More!
Unmatched free personalization services
People who shop online
Online brand shoppers who have personalized services and value for their money
24 studio is UK’s leading home catalogue retailer with extensive product offerings
1. Unmatched in-house free personalization services (close to 3.2 million pieces/year) 2. Large variety of personalized Christmas products 3. Option to spread the cost of purchase for greater shopper ease
4. Popular brands (Adidas, Nike, Firetrap, Superdry, Voi Jeans, Fred Perry etc.) 5. Shopping enabled on electronic formats- PC, Mobile, Tablet, Phablet
8. Large customer base in UK (close to 1.2 million)
9. “Quick-shop” utility to save time
1. Large interest rate if opted for monthly payments, huge charge of late payments 2. High cost of delivery and paid customer helpline
3. Limited brand awareness and low marketing compared to big brands
1. Expand to rural areas of UK, later in other parts of Europe and consequently across the world 2. Improve customer service: Resolve issues post-product delivery 3.Adopt customer-friendly payment policies
4. Increase male shopper participation
5. Increase in the online shopping customer base
1. Competing brands offering better variety at lower prices 2. Threat of “free-personalization” model being imitated 3. Intense competition in the online multi-brand retail space
4. Emergence of a better concept than e-commerce in future
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to 24Studio. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.