SWOT Analysis of Comet Group with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
We deal in your ideal
Offering best possible customer value
Shoppers of electrical products
Electrical product shoppers who want to make the best choice among brands
Best price, best choice and best service
1. One-stop-shop for buying electronics 2. Was once UK’s second largest electronic goods retailer 3. Customer engagement: assistance while purchase
4. Ease of purchase: touch and feel, compare brands prior to purchase
1. Low customer satisfaction and also the brand got closed in 2012 2. No online presence 3. Inability to evolve with the changing business and customer needs
1. Multi-channel: They could have proactively ventured in the online retail space 2. Shopping experience: They could have ensured a superior in-store shopping experience to deter customers from switching to other purchase formats 3. Cost-leader: Competitive low-prices would have boosted sales volumes
1. Increase in competition 2. Economic downturn leading to plummeted consumer confidence levels, and lower demand 3. Emergence of newer alternatives to make purchases: online and direct-formats
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Comet Group. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.