SWOT Analysis of Crest Foods with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Home of rock bottom prices
Lowest prices in town
Food and grocery buyers
Price conscious food shoppers who want to save money
Crest Foods promises its customers Rock Bottom Prices every day and delivers on that promise
1. Cost Leader: delivers value at lowest price 2. Successful business model: Profits based on volumes 3. High Growth: 8+ stores in USA 4. Inter-sector expanse: food, flowers, beauty products, pharmacy
5. Value for money: great deals on products
1. Limitation of store space compared to large retail chains 2. Limited market share owing to less stores
3. Lower profits per purchase can affect the brand financially
1. Increase the number of stores 2. Increase customer loyalty by engagement programmes 3. Gradually increase product variety for different price segments
1. Competitors lowering their prices, leading to a price war and plummeted revenues 2. Increase in purchasing power of customers (economic boon) 3. Increase in operational costs due to unforeseen circumstances, leading to increase in prices
4. Competitors offering more variety at competitive prices
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Crest Foods. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.