Posted in Management & Consulting, Total Reads: 1118
SWOT Analysis of Hays with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Recruitment & HR services
Recruiting experts worldwide
Large geographic footprint
Private, public and not-for-profit sector organizations, Job seekers
Positioned as powering the world of work with their recruiting expertise
1. Has a good geographic footprint with presence in 30+ countries 2. It operates 270 offices across the world with over 8,000 employees
3. Has a strong market share in UKs recruiting business with its pretax profits being twice that of some of its biggest competitors 4. Complete and undivided focus on recruiting services because if its divestment of other businesses
5.Industry knowledge of many decades.
1. Still haven't established themselves completely in the emerging economies and have limited brand recall vis-à-vis their competitors.
2. Alleged involvement in price-fixing affect their brand image
1. Opportunities in the growing economies of the world 2.Continuous technological advancements 3.Big untapped market
1.Lack of immunity from industrial downturns like global economic recessions 2.Adverse trade and outsourcing laws 3. The attractiveness of the industry has encouraged new entrants and competition may increase as a result.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.