Posted in Management & Consulting, Total Reads: 894
SWOT Analysis of LexisNexis with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Reed Elsevier PLC
Solutions for professional who shape the world
Pioneer in electronic accessibility of legal and journalisitic documents
Organization needing Legal solutions and assess , predict and manage risk
Law firms, Government and corporations
World's largest electronic database for legal and public-records related information
1. Over 30 Tera bytes of information on its 10+ maniframes 2. Provides computer assisted legal research 3. Different websites for two different offerings 4.Strong brand presence and top of the mind recall among legal professionals
5. Acquisition of other companies have strengthened its brand position
6. Has been recognized and coveted with several awards
1. Alleged theft of personal information of its users
2. Susceptibility to theft of data is a constant concern
1. Innovating its product offering to further its presence in the market 2.Avoiding any future breach of security 3.Coming up with new offering for general population
1.Disruptive innovation can hamper its growth 2.Hackers would try to breach its network for the information available
3. Run ins with government on issues like mishandling of stored information
1.Dow Jones and Company Inc. 2.Thomson Reuters (legal) Inc. 3.Factset Research Systems Inc.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to LexisNexis. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.