Robert Half International SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Management & Consulting, Total Reads: 621
SWOT Analysis of Robert Half International with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Robert Half International
Robert Half International Inc.
Innovation and Excellence in consulting and staffing
Specialized staffing and placement services for accounting, finance and information technology professionals
Staffing for all companies
Accounting, Finance and IT companies
The world's first and largest accounting and finance staffing firm
1. Specialized approach for each function with separate teams for each staffing function
2. It has significant partnerships and alliances with companies and leading professional associations like AICPA, Microsoft, Oracle etc.
3. Alliances have resulted in strong visibility has strengthened the company’s position as one of the best staffing solutions provider
4.The company has Higher margins as compared to peers with operating margin of 10.5% in 2015
5. Due to company's strong profit margins in comparison to its peers it competes more efficiently in the market
6. It has strong growth in revenues across all operating segments indicating its portfolio of products and services are relevant for the market
1. Compared to its peers, it lacks of scale with several large players well ahead of it in terms of revenue 2. Lack of diversification of business operations as well as geographical expansion, with RHI deriving most of its revenues from US markets
1. With markets across the world expected to bounce back, the company has strong potential for growth 2. The US IT staffing industry has had robust growth in recent times 3. An increase in demand for the global employment services can help in generating a bigger global footprint
1. Intense competition in the staffing business and other professional services 2. Due to scale peers have a competitive advantage and can play on price which could further erode business 3. With a strict regulatory environment, the company’s opportunities will be limited while expanding
1. Randstad Holding nv. 2. Kelly Services, Inc. 3. ManpowerGroup, Inc.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Robert Half International. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.