Posted in Management & Consulting, Total Reads: 1297
SWOT Analysis of Navigant Consulting with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
They have employees with diverse qualification which makes employees as their strength.
All industries looking for business solutions
All industries and companies
Excellence of employees.
1. They have been listed among Best Run Small Companies and Fortune's Fastest Growing Companies. 2. They have over 40 offices across the United States, Canada, Europe and Asia with more than 1,800 global consultants. 3. They have expanded their business fast with many mergers and acquisitions in a short time
4. Strong reputation as a American Law consultant
5. Mergers and acquisitions have enhanced its position
1. Low utilization rates through the recession because of an inability to adjust to changes in economic conditions. 2. Some of their revenue is tied to performance based contracts, resulting in uneven cash flow.
1. Strong economic growth in emerging markets for the management consulting industry is an opportunity for Navigant Consulting. 2. The recent recession has weakened some of Navigant’s smaller competitors.
3. Expansion globally to tap emerging markets
1. Extreme competition within the industry can put pressure on margins 2. Competition from firms within other industries, particularly the IT Consulting industry 3. The ongoing recession can weaken the performance of the company.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.