Posted in Management & Consulting, Total Reads: 3701
SWOT Analysis of Arthur D Little with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Arthur D. Little
Arthur D. Little
General Management Consultancy
Linking Strategy, Technology and Innovation.
They give stress in innovation, strategy and technology.
Companies and industries seeking professional business solutions
All industries, corporates, business groups
One of the oldest general management consultancies in the world.
1. Arthur D. Little pioneered the concept of contracted professional services 2. They have 35 offices in 20 countries. 3. The company was started in 1886 and formally incorporated in 1909. Thus one of the oldest consultancies in the world. 4. They publish a bi-annual thought leadership collection called PRISM
5. Small yet skilled employee base
1. They have only about 1000 employees worldwide, hence service reach is limited 2. They have lesser brand recall vis-à-vis their competitors.
1. They have opportunity in the growing economies in the world. 2. They need to leverage their first consultancy position as a marketing strategy
3. Increase employee base as for consulting companies, employees are the biggest asset.
1. The ongoing recession could pose a threat to the business of Arthur D. Little 2. Their limited presence vis-à-vis their experience can cause a threat to the firm’s business.
1. A.T. Kearney 2. Bain & Company 3. Booz & Company
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.