Posted in Management & Consulting, Total Reads: 1083
SWOT Analysis of PRTM Consulting with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Supply chain consultancy
Where innovation operates
They have been linked with PwC now.
Business solutions for companies
Automotive, aerospace and defense, chemicals and process industries, communications, consumer goods and retail are a few of them.
Supply chain and operations consultancy
1. It is a management consulting subsidiary of PwC 2. PRTM was named in Consulting Magazine's Best Firms to Work For 3. They have the combined synergies with PwC now. 4. Many of the consultants of PRTM have written books and white papers
5. They have nearly 20 offices across the world
1. Competition from other big consulting companies means less market share
2. The company doesn't have a prominent recall
1. They can benefit from the growing prospects in emerging economies. 2. They can synergize with PwC’s accounting and auditing skills along with their supply chain management skills.
1. Recession resulting from the ongoing Euro crisis can affect the business. 2. They have threat of they do not assimilate with PwC’s financial skills.
3. They have only 600 employees working all over the world.
1. S & V management consultants 2. Bain & company 3. Booz & company
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to PRTM Consulting. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.