Kurt Salmon Associates SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Management & Consulting, Total Reads: 1699
SWOT Analysis of Kurt Salmon Associates with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Kurt Salmon Associates
Management and strategy consulting
Kurt Salmon advises the world’s business leaders
They are one of the first consultancies in USA.
Companies and industries seeking professional business solutions
All industries, corporates and business houses
They are retail oriented and have good expertise
1. They were formed by the merger of Ineum Consulting and Kurt Salmon Associates (KSA) 2. They were founded in 1935 and have about 1600 employees all over the world. 3. They are expert in retail and consumer products consultancy 4. They are spread over 5 continents
5. Over 14 offices across Asia and Europe
1. They are too closely tied to the state of the US economy 2. Global reach is lesser compared to market leaders
1. They have immense opportunity in growing economies. 2. They have opportunity to synergize with Ineum Consulting
3. Global tie-ups to maximise reach and offer diverse services
1. The global economic recession might hamper their business. 2. They have very construed geographic depth inspite of being present all over the world.
1. McKinsey & company 2. Bain & Company 3. Accenture plc
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.